sábado, 23 de mayo de 2020

MAY - 27th- WEDNESDAY.
VALUE: I Love my work.


UNIT 4
GOING TO THE DOCTOR.

GOAL: Name and write the illness or diseases, medicine and activities.


LESSON 1 
ILLNESS OR DISEASES.
Broken arm                                  Sprained ankle(esprein ankol)
Earache (ireish)                            Stomachache (estomakeish)
Toothache (tudeish)                        Backache (bakeish)
Cough (koug)                                Temperature (tempertur)
Fever  (fiver)                                  The flu  (de flu)
Sore throat (sure trout)                   Cut  (ka)
Headache  (jedeish)                        Bruise (brus)
Bump (bamp)                                 Diarrhea  (diaerria)
Measles  (misle)                             Cold (kul)

Examples:
I have fever.
My mom has cold.
My dad has____________
My friend has______________
My Teacher leslie has_____________

                     
In class: 34-35(2), 37

Homework: To cut and paste the Illness. St. book: 92(2).
Evaluation (practice everyday).
                                                                                                            Dialog 35 (4) vídeo, (el estudiante es el doctor quien lo acompaña es el enfermo). 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario